We’re doing it again, hosting another EPIC BEER CRUISE on Charleston harbor! This Charleston beer cruise takes place on Friday, August 9 at 7pm aboard Charleston’s only authentic paddlewheel riverboat, The Carolina Queen. During this 2-hour craft beer cruise, you can relax and enjoy the beautiful art of beer tasting. Taste several outstanding ales and lagers as you enjoy live music provided by highly acclaimed local artists.
We’ve partnered with Lee Distributors for this unforgettable cruise, where they will serve up delicious brews to the sounds of live music, hosted by The Bridge at 105.5–Charleston’s local source for the best music, happenings and events. Quality rock, true variety … they are the sound of Charleston!
We have also partnered with Charleston’s best food truck three years running, Roti Rolls. They will be serving up delicious eats prepared using some of the brews and local fare! Roti Rolls’ food will be available for purchase on board.
While aboard the Carolina Queen, you’ll get close-up views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: A surviver of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world