Charleston Harbor Tours, Follywood Productions, and Sweetwater Brewing Co. have teamed up once again for the Jam on the Water Concert Cruise Series!
Cruise through the harbor aboard the Carolina Queen and experience local talent covering hits by beloved musicians. Bring your dancing shoes, fill up on local food, shop the local art vendors, and taste some seasonal selections from Sweetwater Brewing Company.
While aboard the Carolina Queen, you’ll get close-up views of some of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: A survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, whose steeple was painted black so as not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: A state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
The next Jam on the Water Concert Cruise, set for October 6th, will feature a Grateful Dead Tribute performed by The Reckoning. Each cruise runs from 7 pm until 9 pm, with boarding beginning at 6:30 pm at Charleston City Marina. Tickets are available through Charleston Harbor Tours and are $22 pp. You must be at least 21 years old to attend. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this party, so grab your tickets today and get ready to boogie!