Here at Charleston Harbor Tours and at our sister business, bus tour company Adventure Sightseeing, we offer a variety of combo tours so Charleston visitors can maximize their time in the Holy City. If you’re spending a long weekend here, this is a great way to see the best the city has to offer and save a few bucks while doing it.
Charleston Harbor Tours has several combinations of the following:
- Board the 80-foot Carolina Belle and cruise the scenic Charleston Harbor while your guide shares local history and points out more than 75 landmarks.
- Take a one-hour carriage tour of Charleston’s historic district with Palmetto Carriage Works. Licensed tour guides share a blend of history combined with witticism and humor that keep guests fully entertained.
- Choose either a Ghost and Graveyard Tour or a tour of the Haunted Jail to experience Charleston’s spooky side. On the graveyard tour, walk inside the gates of one of Charleston’s oldest graveyards after dark to learn about the history of Charleston’s graveyards and hear the stories of the famous individuals who found their final resting place in the Holy City. Or select a behind-the-scenes tour of The Old City Jail, which housed some of Charleston’s most infamous criminals, 19th-century pirates and Civil War prisoners.
- The South Carolina Aquarium is home to 60 unique habitats, including the 385,000-gallon Great Ocean Tank filled with sea creatures of all kinds. Among the exhibits, you’ll find birds, mammals, amphibians, reptiles and fish plus a variety of plant life.
- Boone Hall Plantation is touted as “America’s Most Photographed Plantation” and “a must see stop on any trip to Charleston.” Explore the mansion and surrounding property, including historic brick slave cabins, cotton gin plus a butterfly garden featuring antique roses, camellias, and other native South Carolina plants.
So whether you want to be immersed in Charleston history, prefer something a little spooky or, if you’re visiting with children, these double and triple combo tours provide something for everyone.